The registration for Pre-Symposium Tour and for the Symposium conferences will be accessible from 4th of June 2018 :
Pre-Symposium Tour fee includes :
- Accommodation in the hotel Best Western plus Vierjahreszeiten in Durbach, Germany (23rd of June)
- Accommodation in the hotel Super 8 in Freiburg, Germany (24th of June)
- Lunch from Sunday 23rd until Tuesday 25th of June
- Beverages on tour
- Dinner on Monday, 24th of June
- Tour information
Symposium conferences fee includes :
- Access to the conference full program 25th til 28th of June 2018
- Welcome Reception Tuesday, 25th of June
- Coffee/tea/lunch during the conference
- Use of WIFI during the conference
- Abstract booklet and program
- Symposium proceedings, published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae
|ISHS member||ISHS member student||Non-ISHS member||1-day||Conf. dinner||Mountain tour||Pre-Symp.|
|June, 25-28||June, 25-28||June, 25-28||June,
26 or 27 or 28
|June, 26||June, 27||June, 23-25|
|Registration before January 31st 2019||500||400||600||200||100||100||520|
|Registration after January 31st 2019 (till March 15th 2019)||600||500||700||200||100||100||520|
Registration fees are in in Swiss Francs (CHF)
Exchange rates (May 2018) : 1 CHF = 0,85 EUROS = 1,011 US$
Method of payment
Payment by bank transfer only.
Bank details will be noted on the confirmation letter you'll receive after registration.
The amount must be free of charge or bank commission. Please specify your Surname and First Name along with the "Rubus Ribes Symposium" as reason of payment.
50% of the entire fee will be reimbursed, if cancellations received by the Organizing Secretary before 31st of May 2019. There will be no reimbursement for cancellations received after this date. Cancellations have to be done by email.
Questions regarding the registration can be send to:
Route des Eterpys 18
phone: +41(0)58 481 35 16
Last modification 27.02.2019