The brief profiles of the sites summarise NABO’s activities over the past 35 years. They serve as a reference work providing the reader with an overview of the individual sites.
The profiles are organised as follows:
- Information on the site; current monitoring programmes, usage history and crop rotations
- Pedological properties of the horizons; profile description and soil-strata sample analysis parameters
- Time series for OIS heavy metals, soil parameters, soil biological parameters*, PAHs*.
- Readings from one-off studies (status studies) for selected parameters (total contents, organic pollutants and soil parameters).
* Not available for all sites
The site profiles can be downloaded according to land use: