Abstract submission is now open.
In order to make all communications efficient, all abstracts must be submitted by the author who plans to attend the conference.
To submit your abstract:
- Download the abstract template
- Write your abstract following the format/style guidelines in the template. Abstracts cannot exceed the 1 page in length
- Save the abstract file with the last name of the presenting author
- Send it by email to Paolo Demaria
- In the submission email please indicate the following information:
1. Your preference of presentation type (oral or poster) – this information is only indicative, the actual assignment of oral presentation slots will be done by the organizers upon abstract review
2. Whether you are a Phd student or early Post-Doc (max. 3 years since completing your PhD) AND max. 33 years old (in this case you are an eligible candidate for the CSF award for the best oral or poster presentation by a young scientist)
The deadline for abstract submission is set on 28. April, 2019.
The notification of acceptance emails are planned for early June, 2019, right before the opening of the registration and board and lodging booking.