Agri-environmental targets define plant and animal species that serve as quality indicators. How are these represented in the agricultural landscape? Are there changes in their occurrence?
Indicators for quality-indicating species illustrate the impacts of forms of agricultural use on various aspects of species diversity. Effects on species frequently occur indirectly via changes in their habitats, often causing the measurable changes in species to undergo a time lag vis-à-vis the measurable changes in habitats and structures.
The indicators are:
- Number of AET plant species
- Frequency of AET plant species
- Frequency of invasive neophytes
- Number of AET breeding bird species
- Frequency of AET breeding bird species
- Number of AET butterfly species
- Frequency of AET butterfly species