Abstracts are accepted only in English and should be submitted as an e-mail attachment (MS Word) before 30th April 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the Presenting author surname and "abstract" in the subject line
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 size page (350 words)
- Title should be typed in capital letters and bold
- Presenting author’s name should be underlined and bold
- The affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract i.e. department, institution, city, country
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 points, single spacing
- The presenting author must be registered for the meeting
- Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings
There is the additional possibility of the publication of selected abstracts in the Potato Research - Springer.
Instructions for poster preparation
Poster presentation will provide an opportunity for authors to display results of their scientific work and meet with interested attendees for in-depth technical discussions. Posters will be exhibited on poster boards.
- Maximum poster size: A1 (840 mm height x 594 mm width)
- A poster typically includes a short title, purpose, methods, key results and your conclusions.
- Your poster should be readable from a distance of 1.5 m
- Posters will be allocated to numbered boards, during all meeting and workshop starting from Monday, September 2nd 12:00
- Materials for mounting your poster will be provided (pins or other)
- Authors are expected to be present by their poster during the poster session
Instructions for oral presentations
- Oral presentations are 15 minutes long for the talk and 5 minutes for questions/discussion. Since the meeting schedule is tight, all speakers should rehearse their presentation and stay within their allotted time.
- The use of personal computers may cause delays in the sessions, therefore, presentations should be loaded before the session starts. Session rooms will be equipped with a data projector and a computer as well as microphones. Technical Session Rooms do not have Internet access. If your presentation requires an Internet connection, please check with the organizers for approval.
- Please bring your presentation on a Windows readable USB flash Drive.
- All speakers should check their presentation before their sessions to verify the presentation will function on the provided equipment. Speakers should arrive in the Session Room a ½ hour before the Session starts.
- All presentations must be in Microsoft PowerPoint. If this is not possible, please contact the organizers. The size limit for your presentation is 20 MB. When preparing your presentation, use standard fonts (e.g., Times Roman, Arial, New Times Roman), basic fonts are built in on the Session Rooms’ computer but if an unusual font is used it may cause difficulties.
We recommend that you bring a backup presentation format to cover the possibility of luggage loss, theft, and/or incompatibility.
Last modification 29.03.2019