The Biofumigation-7 Symposium will include following topics that will be presented in individual sessions:
- Biocidal green manures for pest, weed and disease control
- Non-biocidal green manures and cover crops for pest, weed and disease control
- Cover crop x micro-organism interactions
- Non-chemical bioproducts for biofumigation application
- Improvement of chemical and physical soil properties through cover cropping
- Use of plant-derived products (including compost) in crop production
- Breeding of green manures and cover crops
Abstracts of oral presentations or posters can be submitted using the form below. The extended deadline for abstract submission is 6th December 2019.
The final choice of the oral presentations will be made by the Scientific committee. The authors will be informed by 20th of December 2019.
The contributions can be published in full text form in the open-access journal “Global Journal of Agricultural Innovation, Research & Development” at the rate of USD $100.